Re: To all xp users who were running dropbox

Gene

I don't know why it is working forMike.  It doesn't work here with XP and I haven't heard anything indicating that it works in general.  Perhaps there is something about Mike's machine that isn't standard.

From: Arlene
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] To all xp users who were running dropbox

I can't believe Drop box still works for xp. I'm glad it still does for those who use it. My xp box died a long time ago!  My very first xp box quit serving me when I started using jaws 11.  It couldn’t handle it. I had to give it to a sighted user. Yes, with it I had drop box.  I was going into chat rooms that used tc conference. The second box I got from a friend. it died shortly after I got my 7 box witch I still have.  I'm happy with 7. If I get or end up with ten so be it.