Re: Problem with Onecore voices on a Windows 10 laptop

Steve Nutt

Yep, I read that thread with interest.

I didn’t have that exact problem, mine was in the list, but there was an error loading the driver.

I since tried the SFC /Scannow and the Dism commands, but no errors were detected.

So I reset the PC, which was a lot quicker than trying to resolve the problem.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close