From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Cavanaugh via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 2:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] faced 2 problems while using zoom with NVDA

That's the problem I have with accessing things on Zoom, I can't seem to access anything until the chat is saved at the end of the meeting.
I can read messages, but I can't seem to copy them to the clipboard until the meeting is ended, when a text file pops up with the entire chat up to the point you copied.

For your first question you won't be able to access the slides. They are
images. For your second question I am able to tab to links, if not
access the text file that will be there at the end of your chat. Or
save the chat and the text file will update.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

and you can also [follow us on
twitter](http://twitter.com/tffppodcast)

Our [discord](http://tiny.cc/d-tffp) is where you will know when we
go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give the
channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on [happs, the network of
now.](http://happs.tv/@ke7zum)

On 7 May 2021, at 2:34, Sharad Koirala wrote:

hi group members,

I am facing two problems while using zoom with NVDA:
1. I am not able to access the screen someone has shared in a
meeting, for e.g. when I am attending a powerpoint presentation I
cannot access the slides the presenter has shared during the
presentation 2. I am not able to access a link shared in the chat box
(I even tried to copy it when I could not open the link with no
success)

what could be the solutions to these problems?

thanks,

--
Dr. Sharad Koirala
Lecturer