Re: NVDA and Edge Chromium

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 11:16 AM, Gene wrote:
You can't uninstall it which is why I am talking about installing over it.
-
You actually can remove Windows components and add Windows components using PowerShell.  There are lots of tutorials out there about how to remove and reinstall the Edge browser.

I'd still just consider, Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file, which is easier and kills multiple potential issues with one fell swoop.

We're all in agreement that this is an issue with Windows rather than NVDA itself.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon