Re: Sending New Email in Desktop Outlook 2019: How to select correct email address when contact has multiple[le addresses?

Gene

If you don’t get a good solution, There should be another way to search for contacts besides autocomplete.  Windows Live Mail has another way and if it does, it is very likely Outlook does as well.  Ihn Wihndows Live Mail, using the search contacts function, I just type as muchor as little as I want of what I’m searching for in the search field, then down arrow to see results.  I usually type the first name of the person, when searching for a person.

I don’t use Outlook and I’ll let others discuss the search, which I expect exists, further.

Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 3:52 PM
Subject: [nvda] Sending New Email in Desktop Outlook 2019: How to select correct email address when contact has multiple[le addresses?

When sending a new email In desktop Outlook 2019, I want to select the correct email from a list associated with a contact.  When I type or dictate the name of the contact, a list of their email addresses appears.  I can use the arrow keys to navigate up and down in that list  but NVDA does not speak the contents of the list which is the email addresses. I know that once the correct email  address is selected, I can hit Return and that address will be entered in TO:.   If I use the mouse to move up and down in the list, one of the addresses gets entered in the TO field but it may not be the one I want.  NVDA reports that this is a form but I don't know how to react to that.
How can I get NVDA to read out the email addresses in the list?
I searched the forum but could not find an answer.
Thanks for your help.

NVDA 2020.4
Windows 10  Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
MS Office 2019