From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Louise Pfau
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 12:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and APA Style

I didn’t know about the APA checker software, but I think  the professors wouldn’t have wanted us to use it anyway.  When I had to write psychology papers about 15 years ago, I proofed them using the JAWS “Check formatting” command.  I didn’t know about NVDA at the time, and I think it might have been developed around the time I graduated.  The university library had an online reference guide for the most common citation styles, but I don’t know if it still exists.

Louise