Re: NVDA and Edge Chromium

Arlene

Oh, okay. So, if I open Edge. He will just sit there and update himself? I’ll do that right now.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene
Sent: May 13, 2021 3:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Edge Chromium

Edge automatically updates itself but if you haven’t used it in some time, you should open it and let it sit for a few minutes.  Then use the about dialog to see if it is running the current version.  Since the complained of problem occurred after an update, your results wouldn’t match the test criteria unless the program is known to be current.