Re: NVDA and Edge Chromium

Gene

Also, after Chrome updates, you have to restart the browser to have the update take effect.  You will be told that and a button is provided in the about information.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Edge Chromium

There is a new update to Edge, evidently released very recently.  Mine is updating now.  This update may solve the problem being discussed.  I’m going to test it after the update finishes.

As far as finding the about information, do the following:
Open the menu with alt f.  Hold alt when typing f.
Up arrow to help and support and press enter.
Up arrow to about Chrome and press enter.
You can look at the page as you would a web page.  Start arrowing down and you will soon get to version information.  If Chrome is up-to-date, you will find that stated in that area.