Re: Sending New Email in Desktop Outlook 2019: How to select correct email address when contact has multiple[le addresses?

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 07:59 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
To be honest I have had issues like this where unrelated bugs appear that at first look serious enough for all kinds of drastic action.
-
Shaun,

These non sequitur responses have GOT TO STOP!

Your response has nothing to do with the OP's question/issue nor with the reference material I posted that may (not does, but may) explain it due to the timing.

This is getting really, really old.  And I am speaking as moderator here.  We've gone through exactly this cycle elsewhere, and I want to nip it in the bud here.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon