From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: May 13, 2021 6:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] navigating headings

It's only simple once you know it :)

If you are new to navigating the web with a screenreader, I'd recommend the Basic Training for NVDA module.  It's available in a range of formats, including as a web page you can practice those heading navigation skills on :)  https://www.nvaccess.org/product/basic-training-for-nvda-ebook/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 11:59 PM Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

It’s that simple, Thanks!