Re: NVDA and Edge Chromium

Edge, Firefox, and Vivaldi all seem to have changed very recently in terms of how they handle downloads.  All three are giving a little "pop-up" dialog in close proximity to the main menu, to its left, when doing many downloads.  Up until sometime over the last several days, those browsers, along with Chrome and Brave, were all opening Save As dialogs for me when I was doing a download.  Mind you, I have all my browsers set to ask me where to save when I download.

One of my tutorials is on my Google Drive at Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

If I put the direct link in on Chrome or Brave, I still get the Save As dialog showing up.  I haven't had time to play with the changed browsers with a screen reader yet.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon