Re: NVDA and Edge Chromium

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 05:37 PM, Arlene wrote:
For me, the applications key is shift f ten.
-
For me as well.  It's also very commonly referred to as "the menu key" or "the context menu key" outside of formal documentation.

If it's physically present on a keyboard it's always somewhere to the right of the space bar, but where depends on the make/model of computer/keyboard.  If it's not present, SHIFT+F10 is what is used in its place.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon