For example, I could be using down arrow thru a page, then nvda goes away.

To get NVDA  back, I have to hit ctrl+alt+n.
After nvda restarts, I have to end the process of iTunes with task manager, because for some reason iTunes doesn't respond.

On 9/11/2016 7:38 PM, Gene wrote:
What do you mean by silent speech.  Are you saying that if you move away from or close ITunes, speech resumes or are you saying that speech crashes?

Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] iTunes and NVDA.

Well as I already stated month ago I use MS David. I did however once use crappy ESpeak with the same result.

On 9/11/2016 7:15 PM, Gene wrote:
The message describing the problem said more like silent speech.  That implies that speech is crashing.  And that raises the question of what synthesizers people are using, which may account for the different results.

Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 1:08 PM

Strange because i use nvda all the time and i can browse and the like
picking what i want no crashs of nvda this i can prove if people so wish
me to.