Re: NVDA and Edge Chromium

Chris Mullins

Hi Chris

It’s a key that used to be found to the left of the right control key on a standard qwerty keyboard but on laptops it could be a key combination dependent on manufacturer.  It is used to provide a context menu and is used to provide context related options in controls such as list entries, spreadsheet cells and other controls which could have associated options.  On more recent machines, it may not be included on the keyboard at all, in which case I believe shift+f10 does the same job.  The word applications is spoken by NVDA keyboard help (NVDA+NumRow 1), so you should be able to find it on your keyboard if it’s there.





Sent from Mail for Windows 10


From: Chris Shook
Sent: 14 May 2021 22:29
To: lpfau@...
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Edge Chromium


May be a stupid question, but what is the applications key?






Join to automatically receive all group messages.