Re: subtitles on youtube and navigation keys in word.

Ali Colak

Thanks, I had no idea it would be that simple. I new how changing
between browse mode and focus mode worked on web pages but didn't know
it would work for this. Thanks again.

On 5/14/21, Sascha Cowley via groups.io
<sascha.camille=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
First, you should probably have posted these as two separate threads,
otherwise the conversation, if there ends up being one, may get rather
confusing, and to make finding these questions and answers in future easier
for you and others.
I can only answer your question regarding Microsoft Word. What you are
looking to do is switch into browse mode, which you can do with NVDA +
Space. Use the same keystroke to switch back in to focus mode.