Re: NVDA and Edge Chromium

Gene

I just checked.  You open the split button with alt down arrow.  When opened, you will see one action, just plain save.  You use it unopened to open save as and when opened to use just save.  When you use save, the vfile is saved with no dialog presented to give you the chance to make any changes.  The file is saved with whatever name it has.

From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Edge Chromium

If you can’t open a split button by right arrowing on it or down arrowing on it, use alt enter to open it as you do a combo box.

Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 3:43 PM

Hi.  I just tried accessing the "Downloads" interface with focus mode
enabled, and it was easier to navigate.  I still don't seem to be able to
access the other options associated with a split button like "Save as" with
ENTER or SPACE though, just the default action.  I'm extremely frustrated
because I've been back and forth with Microsoft over this.

Louise