Re: NVDA and APA Style

enes sarıbaş

Hi,

You can avoid proofing issues by adding citations to a citation manager like Zotero, which I did.  It will automatically generate a references list in  perfect APA, all you do is to read through and modify intext citations.

On 5/13/2021 8:27 PM, Pranav Lal wrote:

Giles,

I am interested in your response. I need to produce  perfect documents so please post it here.

Pranav

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Giles Turnbull
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 6:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and APA Style

Hi Kathleen,

just to let you know, I replied to your question in the chat group because I saw it there before my main group digest arrived. I told you what I did when I needed to use APA style (I actually had the choice of APA or Chiago) when I did an MA in creative writing in the 2018/19 academic year. Let me know if you have any difficulty finding that :)

Giles