NVDA running on a budget laptop

Jeff Samco

I am looking to purchase a second, low cost and compact laptop for some upcoming travelling. I only expect to be running NVDA, basic web browsing, email using MS Outlook and simple word processing. I don't know how much MVDA uses in terms of processing resources and would like some advice. I am considering the following laptop:

HP Stream Pro 11 G5, Celeron N4000 / 1.1 GHz, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit National Academic, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB EMMC, 11.6" Display 1366 X 768 (HD), UHD Graphics 600, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - Kbd: US - 5VD62UT#ABA

Does anyone know if this configuration will perform well enough or should I move up to another level of processor?
Thanks for any input.
Jeff