Re: NVDA running on a budget laptop

Rui Fontes

Theorically, according with my experience, it will do what you want.

Of course, please do not keep many windows open at same time and do not expect great performance...

Rui

Às 01:20 de 16/05/2021, Jeff Samco escreveu:

I am looking to purchase a second, low cost and compact laptop for some upcoming travelling. I only expect to be running NVDA, basic web browsing, email using MS Outlook and simple word processing. I don't know how much MVDA uses in terms of processing resources and would like some advice. I am considering the following laptop:

HP Stream Pro 11 G5, Celeron N4000 / 1.1 GHz, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit National Academic, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB EMMC, 11.6" Display 1366 X 768 (HD), UHD Graphics 600, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - Kbd: US - 5VD62UT#ABA

Does anyone know if this configuration will perform well enough or should I move up to another level of processor?
Thanks for any input.
Jeff