Re: NVDA running on a budget laptop

Ian Blackburn

Yes after an update sometimes you have to set that up again

On 16 May 2021, at 10:15 am, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Hi Ian,

I’ve hear of  this thing where you use an s d card or a thumb drive   to increase your p c ram.

I have it set up here on my hp 6th generation i5 with 8 gig of ddr4.

The software I  installed with the dedicated thumb drive is called “ready boost”.

I don’t know if it makes much difference,  but this machine is certainly doing all I need.

Except, when m s does another update to win10  and things get wrecked!!

Cheers,

Monte