From: Brian Vogel
Sent: 16 May 2021 01:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA running on a budget laptop

Personally, I would not even consider running Windows 10 with less than 8 GB of RAM.  Nor would I consider a Celeron processor, for anything, these days.

I'd invest a bit more for additional memory and a better processor.  You might also consider a refurbished business-class laptop, which can be had at very reasonable prices (or at least could prior to the pandemic - everything's getting more expensive as supply is constrained).

       ~ Richard M. Nixon