Re: Windows 10 ocr & nvda

Michael Maslo

Hello, so if I use Windows 10 OCR, it should read everything on the screen or just on the element which I am focused? Regarding to getting the numeric keypad, is that so I can read the results of the screen or what? I’m trying to find the best solution for skimming a screen when there is unreadable text on it.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On May 16, 2021, at 10:48, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:

The OCR is applied to the navegation object focused.

So, if yo tab to a button and perform the OCR, it will be applied only to that button...

Normally you should go up some levels in the object hierarchy untill you reach the window object...

Rui

Às 15:51 de 16/05/2021, Michael Maslo escreveu:
Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone would be able to explain on how to use the windows 10 ocr add on? I installed it and hit the insert plus r. It said it was performing the o c r. And then it said it was done when I tried to read the results, I couldn't. Can someone explain in how to use this please?

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

Sincerely,

Michael maslo