Re: [Solved] office 2019 and outlook

Gene,

           This has been coming up again and again on several groups as people are getting new machines or setting up completely fresh copies of Office.

            Outlook does not use your Contacts for autocomplete, but a list it compiles as you send e-mail messages out.  Autocomplete often contains addresses not in your Contacts.  I talked about this briefly (as do the articles referenced) on the JAWS Group here: https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/message/88876

             When you have a brand-spankin' new installation of Outlook there is no existing autocomplete list unless you've taken the time to have exported it prior to the new install, and going through the steps to import that data into the new install.  This is also talked about in the articles I reference in the message above.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon