From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 5:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA running on a budget laptop

I’ll rephrase my answer.  I’m not a tech but I have always considered such figures to be low usage.  I just ran MP3 Direct Cut and it uses about two percent of computer resources and its just a small simple Mp3 recording program.

We’ll see what those with far more technical knowledge than I have say but I doubt they will say that that is particularly high useage.