Re: Can I please have some help with my speaking rate?

Gene

Slow speech isn’t related to the registry fixing tool.  It won’t do any harm to run it but it won’t help the problem.

Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can I please have some help with my speaking rate?

See Also:  The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA Issues

The keystrokes to run the COM Registration Fixing Tool:  NVDA+N,T,R followed by hitting Enter and following the prompts.  Do not let the prompts rattle you, as they can sound dire to the uninitiated, just respond in the affirmative and allow the tool to run.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042

       ~ Richard M. Nixon