From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lexi
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 8:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can I please have some help with my speaking rate?

I only found a few voices when I went into the NVDA menu. Around four or five of them actually. I chose the Hazel voice. I haven't tried that. Please be blessed and be safe. Thank you,

Lexi

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 9:59 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

I think I know the answer, but are you perhaps using the default voice that comes with Windows? If so (Windows OneCore), try enabling rate boost (NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings/Speech).

Cheers,

Joseph