From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 8:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA tutorials

There's a very good tutorial by Joseph Lee called Welcome to NVDA. It's quite comprehensive and well worth taking the time to study.

On 5/17/2021 6:09 AM, Ann Byrne wrote:
On the NVDA there are excellent tutorials--NVDA basic, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint. Each costs about $25 US, and is absolutely worth the cost.
At 07:51 AM 5/17/2021, you wrote:
Does anyone know of any NVDA tutorials? Either in MP3 or text format?--
Please be blessed and be safe. Thank you,
Lexi