Re: Is "Sophos antivirus" accessible with NVDA?

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Because Sophos can be controlled, for the most part, using the website, it is more accessible than most antivirus products on the market. The dashboard within the Sophos app is not, but the web interface is, and you can do pretty much whatever you wish to using that web interface.

Thanks.

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 3:48 PM Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I am using NVDA 2020.4 and Windows 10, all updated.  Is “Sophos antivirus” accessible with NVDA?

Thanks,

Richard

--
Best,