Re: Improving accessibility of Spotify for desktop

Marco Oros

Hi people, I am back in this thread.

After new update, Spotify's playlist view in Your library is accessed very well.

Also, I need some people, some blind users, who will register in Spotify community and vote for My accessible ideas for Spotify, or create another ideas to vote for. There are not many votes to get It to Spotify. I will be happy, if Spotify will be more accessible for the blind, like It is.

Dňa 7. 5. 2021 o 0:08 Marco Oros via groups.io napísal(a):

I know about It, but I have for example problem with playlist view.

Also, in My computer this interface is actually default.

Playlists are viewed in left, but not at 'Your library' section.

Dňa 6. 5. 2021 o 23:57 Sarah k Alawami napísal(a):

They already have a layout you can get ot that is fully accessible. I forgot how to do it but you need to edit a CFG file. My BF told me about it and I've seen him use it with no issues. I've been using spotify since 2017 in electron mode and it is grate.

Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 6 May 2021, at 10:06, Marco Oros wrote:

Hello.

I don't know, where to post It. I'll try to post It here.

Maybe You know about Spotify. New interface is better accessible, than this previous. I think to Spotify for desktop. Sometimes NVDA don't read everything on Spotify, for example playlist view in 'Your library' ETC. Similar thing is with moving playlists to folders, althought with new interface Spotify's accessibility is better.

I don't know, how to programm, but please somebody make Spotify for desktop accessible with NVDA. It is very good software.

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros