Re: Is "Sophos antivirus" accessible with NVDA?

Thomas N. Chan

Sophos is accessible from the web  interface, quite unuseable on the application itself. you can do full scan from the appliction itself.
but once you set it up on the web interface,  you basically can let it do its job.
you can set up schedule scan, tell it what to do if it detect a threat, and exclude files or folder.
it will email you if it detects things, fail to update, didn't meet policy and so on.
for the price you pay, you get more device protected.

the other one i recommend is call vipre advance security

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 8:05 AM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Hello,

Because Sophos can be controlled, for the most part, using the website, it is more accessible than most antivirus products on the market. The dashboard within the Sophos app is not, but the web interface is, and you can do pretty much whatever you wish to using that web interface.

Thanks.

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 3:48 PM Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I am using NVDA 2020.4 and Windows 10, all updated.  Is “Sophos antivirus” accessible with NVDA?

Thanks,

Richard

--
Best,