From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: Success! How to search in Word 2010 with NVDA

That's a good tip, I hadn't realised the search criteria would be retained without pressing enter and getting the full context of the first occurrence is much better. Perhaps you should mention the option to wrap to the other end of the document after no more occurrences of the search criteria are found This occurs when searching in either direction.

Cheers
Chris.