[Solved] office 2019 and outlook

Milton Charlton

I just got an Office update that fixed the problem of Narrator or NVDA not announcing the autocomplete or autofill choices.  It works well now.  Up down arrow keys move between choices.  Hit return to select the one you want and enter it in the TO: space.

This version is 2104 build 13929.20386 .
To find version :
FILE > Office Account then see version at About Outlook in lower right.

 While at Office Account click on Office Update > Update Options menu > click top item which is Update Now.  That is what I did just now.