Regarding issues that get solved, please do the following #adminnotice

Hello All,

           I ask that those who are working on a given issue, in a given topic, who find a solution NOT create a separate topic with "[Solved]," or "[Fixed]," or similar stuck in front of the original topic.   Doing so splits the solution into a separate topic from the discussion about the very problem it solves, and very often that makes the question, "The solution to what?," come up, particularly when the solution makes no direct reference to the issue that was being discussed (and that has happened way more than once).

            Please post your solution to the original topic.  For those who would like a "[Solved]" signifier, I would be very happy to put one in on the topic if you e-mail the owner address asking for one and identifying the topic where you've posted a solution.  That way the entire discussion of a given issue, and its solution, stay in one tidy topic rather than being split from each other.

             Thanks for your consideration.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon