Re: nvda program to read when there are numbers

Marinos,

Welcome, and congratulations to you for using Google Translate!!

While I understand you want numbers announced somehow differently, it's not clear how.  The number 10000, in English, would be ten thousand.  There are generally not embedded spaces in numbers, and your message shows "1 . 0000" and I'm not quite certain what that's meant to represent.

While there are a number of language-specific NVDA user lists, I cannot see one for Greek-speaking individuals either on Groups.io or freelists.org.

-- Google Translation to Greek:
Μαρίνος,

Καλώς ήρθατε και συγχαρητήρια για τη χρήση της Μετάφρασης Google !!

Παρόλο που καταλαβαίνω ότι θέλετε να ανακοινώνονται διαφορετικά οι αριθμοί, δεν είναι σαφές πώς. Ο αριθμός 10000, στα Αγγλικά, θα ήταν δέκα χιλιάδες. Γενικά, δεν υπάρχουν ενσωματωμένοι χώροι σε αριθμούς και το μήνυμά σας δείχνει "1. 0000" και δεν είμαι σίγουρος τι σημαίνει αυτό να αντιπροσωπεύει.

Ενώ υπάρχουν αρκετές λίστες χρηστών NVDA για συγκεκριμένες γλώσσες, δεν μπορώ να δω μία για ελληνόφωνους ιδιώτες είτε στο Groups.io είτε στο freelists.org.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them.  And then you destroy yourself.

~ Richard M. Nixon

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.