Re: Can NVDA be used on a PC with two monitors?

Quentin Christensen

I haven't done it in awhile, but from memory it should work fine - NVDA will follow the system focus - whether you use one or two monitors, the system focus is still the same - it's just a handy way of having multiple windows visible at once (for those who like that sort of thing).

If you do have any issues with it, once you get it up and running, please do let us know.

Quentin.

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 4:08 AM Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I will be using NVDA 2020.4 on a Windows 10 PC that has two monitors.  Can NVDA be used on this PC?  Is there somewhere I can read about using NVDA with two monitors?

Thanks!

Richard

--
Quentin Christensen