Re: How to use NVDA to navigate and use text boxes inserted in MS Word

My question here is:  What is it that you are trying to accomplish?

My gut makes me suspect you may be trying to create a form that can be filled out.  If my gut is correct, you're much better off using MS-Word fillable forms, which are 100% accessible if you know how to create them.  I know I've posted my tutorials about doing this (which aren't comprehensive, but more of a how to get started sort of thing) here or on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group, or both.  I may have even posted on the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group.  That material has made the rounds quite a few times.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon