Re: How to use NVDA to navigate and use text boxes inserted in MS Word

Luke Davis

Brian, do you have a website with all of your tutorials and such available, rather than having to push them out any time someone needs one via Google drive? Not that there's anything wrong with the latter, but it seems like it would be easier on you.

Luke

Brian Vogel wrote:

you're much better off using MS-Word fillable forms, which are 100%
accessible if you know how to create them.  I know I've posted my
tutorials about doing this (which aren't comprehensive, but more of a how to get started sort of thing) here or on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users
Group, or both.  I may have even posted on the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group.  That material has made the rounds quite a few times.--