Re: words with no spaces on this web page?

i opened the web that you provided.
i only recieve this!
Resend Confirmation

No, in this case it doesn't work. I've done this now like 5 times. Can
anyone else look at the page and see what is up? I linked to it in
theemessage.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Our [discord](http://tiny.cc/d-tffp) is where you will know when we go
live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give the channel
a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on [happs, the network of
now.](http://happs.tv/@ke7zum)

On 19 May 2021, at 21:38, zahra wrote:

hi.
i observed this issue several tines using nvda even when i open nvda
website!
many times, closing and re-openning the website solves the problem for
me.
i thought that how is it possible that nvda read some lines with any
space?
but i did not know what to do with it and where to report it?
thanks so much for your great question!

Hello. You can access this web page
<https://flightsimexpo.regfox.com/2021>
to see what I'm talking about. When I explore the page, I get words
with no
spaces, yet the sighted person sees words with spaces. I've been in
touch
with the expo guys, and they have been in touch with their developers
who
did this form and the site, and they suggested I use chrome, that
failed,
and brave failed. Here is an example of what I'm seeing.

ThankyouforyourinterestinparticipatinginFlightSimExpoonSeptember24-26,2021in
SanDiego,California.

The form where the radio buttons read correctly. The section reading
"In-Person Registration - All Weekend ($70.00)" reads correctly as
well,
but
what should I tell them about what's going on. Narrator shows each
word as
separate element by the way.

Take care.

--