Re: nvda and adobe dc

Yes.

Just reverted back to 32 bit adobe reader and its all ok again.

Its a pitty we can't use 64 bit but then it probably doesn't matter.

The only reason I updated to 64 bit was because it existed.

I don't need 64 bit but it would be nice if someone found out why exactly it crashed.

The log I had mentioned virtual buffers and iaccessible2, it only crashed out when opening files and the program read ok otherwise.

This 32 bit version works fine without any issue so who knows.

On 20/05/2021 6:36 pm, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Have you restarted the PC since you updated, and if still having problems try NVDA+N, then T for tools and "Run COM Registration fixing tool".

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 2:45 PM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
Hi.

Just upgraded from 32 bit to 64 bit of adobe dc.

It appears nvda doesn't like the latest dc as on opening any pdf, adobe
reader will just close.

It works with narator.

There is a log of errors etc this in itself is not a problem, I can
access adobe acrobat but I can't read any file with nvda unless I open
it with narator then close narator then open with nvda. there seem to be
a few accessibility issues once viewing documents appears though other
than that the program is easy enough to access.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager