Re: words with no spaces on this web page?

i tested again by refreshing the page and recieved server not found.
then, refreshed again.
then, my firefox, my laptop and keyboard and nvda became completely unusable.
after sometimes i realized that firefox became unresponsive and could
not do anything except shutdown of my laptop by power button
forcefully!
i really wished to help! God bless you!

If you follow the resend confirmation link, you will see the page being
discussed. I’m saying this as a general comment to anyone. Try things if
they aren’t dangerous. You may find the solution to problems or you may be
able to do something you are attempting.

In this case, I thought I might see some sort of registration but the page
came up. Either way, I didn’t think following the link would be dangerous.

I saw the text with no spaces but if I turn off browse mode, select all and
paste it to the clipboard and paste it into Notepad, the spaces are
present.

Evidently, the site is using a nonstandard carachter for space which NVDA
doesn’t recognize but which is recognized by the browser.