Re: words with no spaces on this web page?

Chris

Firefox is your friend here, I dont know why chrome browsers are doing this but they do

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 20 May 2021 05:14
To: Nvda List
Subject: [nvda] words with no spaces on this web page?

Hello. You can access this web page  to see what I’m talking about. When I explore the page, I get words with no spaces, yet the sighted person sees words with spaces. I’ve been in touch with the expo guys, and they have been in touch with their developers who did this form and the site, and they suggested I use chrome, that failed, and brave failed. Here is an example of what I’m seeing.

ThankyouforyourinterestinparticipatinginFlightSimExpoonSeptember24-26,2021inSanDiego,California.

The form where the radio buttons read correctly.  The section reading “In-Person Registration - All Weekend ($70.00)” reads correctly as well, but what should I tell them about what’s going on. Narrator shows each word as a separate element by the way.

Take care.