Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2021-05-20 06:38 AM, zahra wrote:
hi.
i observed this issue several tines using nvda even when i open nvda website!
many times, closing and re-openning the website solves the problem for me.
i thought that how is it possible that nvda read some lines with any space?
but i did not know what to do with it and where to report it?
thanks so much for your great question!

Hello. You can access this web page <https://flightsimexpo.regfox.com/2021>
to see what I'm talking about. When I explore the page, I get words with no
spaces, yet the sighted person sees words with spaces. I've been in touch
with the expo guys, and they have been in touch with their developers who
did this form and the site, and they suggested I use chrome, that failed,
and brave failed. Here is an example of what I'm seeing.

ThankyouforyourinterestinparticipatinginFlightSimExpoonSeptember24-26,2021in
SanDiego,California.

The form where the radio buttons read correctly.  The section reading
"In-Person Registration - All Weekend ($70.00)" reads correctly as well,
but
what should I tell them about what's going on. Narrator shows each word as
separate element by the way.

Take care.