Re: NVDA and Edge Chromium


On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 03:13 PM, Gene wrote:
What kind of interface is it now?
I just had to look this up myself.  It seems that the terminology for this little interface is "flyout menu."  And it makes sense, in that it is much like a dropdown menu, but triggered by a button instead and with elements not characteristic of menus proper, but dialogs or other controls.

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them.  And then you destroy yourself.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon


Join to automatically receive all group messages.