Re: words with no spaces on this web page?

Sarah k Alawami

Actually the developer did notice a mistake in paragraphs as well so they will fix that to make the page easier to read as they were even having trouble.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 4:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] words with no spaces on this web page?

I don’t know if there is a way, such as an add-on, to skip blank lines.  But blank lines should be shown .  Not doing so means incorrect copy and paste and it also doesn’t give a true representation of what is on screen.  It may be that you could have a setting to show paragraphs or not when in browse mode, but showing them should be a choice and it should be the default.