Re: words with no spaces on this web page?

Luke Davis

I have thought that maybe they generated this code in some sort of template based application, that puts a formatting comment after each word or some such.

Then, a next step in the process is consuming those comments, and in so doing erases their content, but not the comment markers, which are usually harmless.

I don't know why any set of systems would work like this, but something might.

You might find useful info in the headers of the page; such software often leaves a signature there.

Luke

Vaibhav Saraf wrote:

This looks to be a little crazy piece of code. Any particular reason why it would have been put this way?
A guess from my side is that it is not the developer's code, but something coming from a CMS sort of thing.