Re: Screen Reader Compatibility with Third Party Website(s)

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 12:41 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
You've clearly never tried to use iCloud.com in Chrome vurses Firefox. :)
-
I've never tried to use iCloud, period.  I assiduously avoid Apple to the maximum extent possible.

Still wouldn't change my generalization one bit.  This is what I'd call, "The exception that proves the rule."  There are always outliers on the great bell curve that do just that.  This falls into the category of very rare indeed.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon