Re: words with no spaces on this web page?

Sarah k Alawami

It is a CMS. I contacted the person and told them to tell their developers to change themes or what not. We’ll see, it’s probably too late, but next year hopefully they can do this.

Thanks all.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vaibhav Saraf
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 8:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] words with no spaces on this web page?

Hi,

This looks to be a little crazy piece of code. Any particular reason why it would have been put this way?

A guess from my side is that it is not the developer's code, but something coming from a CMS sort of thing.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

On Thu, 20 May 2021 at 20:50, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Actually the developer did notice a mistake in paragraphs as well so they will fix that to make the page easier to read as they were even having trouble.