Re: Accessible iPhone screen mirroring software with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Thereis reflector, and even zoom, however I will warn you, the delay is such that if you are trying to demo something time sensetive, it might or might not work depending on what it is.

Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 20 May 2021, at 11:25, mohammad suliman wrote:

Hi all,
hope all of you are doing well,

I think the subject line pretty says it all. Is someone aware of an accessible screen mirroring software with NVDA to mirror the screen of the iPhone?
Does the software (if it exists) supports having voiceover sound come from the PC speakers?

Thanks for any kind of help you may have,
Mohammad