Re: Screen Reader Compatibility with Third Party Website(s)

Arlene

Yes, I cloud is apple mail. I have an I phone. It was given to me as a gift. I don’t have my gmail on it. I know it can be done that’s why I asked if I cloud can be used in a windows email client.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: May 20, 2021 4:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Screen Reader Compatibility with Third Party Website(s)

Virtually any I software you can name that's not iOS has a Windows port.

But I'm not clear how iCloud would come in to the picture relative to Gmail.  I may be remembering wrong, since I don't use Apple, but I thought iCloud was Apple's equivalent of OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon