From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: May 21, 2021 06:47 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Help Wanted With The Command Prompt On Windows

Hello:
I'm having problems with the command prompt on windows.
I get in to the command prompt window by typing CMD in to the run dialog box and press enter.
I then hear: Administrator: windows system 32CMD .x terminalB user Ibrahim Now, when I type anything in to the box and press enter, I always get the message saying: command is not recognized as an internal or external command.
Even when I paste something in to the box, I get the same message.
What exactly is going on here. What am I not doing properly. So, how can I use the command prompt.
I've never used it before now.
Hope my issue is very well understood.
Thanks for your help.
Ibrahim.